Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So Praise Him!

Isn't it wonderful how God can give us joy in the most unexpected places? Actually, I'm learning that we should expect to see the wonderful in all God does and so praise Him in each need and trouble we face. By doing that, we will receive the joy He has laid up for us. It's there. But don't wait to see it to believe that trusting God is the happiest way to live. Here is brother Lawrence's testimony to that fact:
 
Glory to the Almighty God who knows all the reasons for every thing. Little did I dream of a blessing arising from the illness of my dear wife, but it looks like all is a wonderful blessing after all the pains. Praise the Lord. I am attaching a photograph showing her leaping and praising the Lord on Sunday in the meeting we held. God is great and blesses in all ways. The meeting was a great blessing to me. Trust the Lord will bring out other blessings as He plans. May His will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment